2 bedroom flat for saleRidgeway Road, Torquay
- Located In The Popular Area Of Wellswood
- Telephone Security Entrance System
- Lounge/Diner With Enclosed Balcony Enjoying Sea Views
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom, Separate WC
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing (where stated)
- Share Of Freehold, Generating £400 Income PA
- Communal Gardens
- EPC Rating - TBC
This well presented and spacious 4th floor purpose built 2 bedroom apartment has accommodation briefly comprising telephone security entrance system, lift rising to all floors, lounge/diner with access to enclosed balcony enjoying sea views, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built-in appliances, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. The property also benefits from the installation of gas central heating and uPVC double glazed (where stated)
The property occupies a much sought after residential position within close proximity to local shops at Wellswood and approximately three quarters of a mile from Torquay harbour, town centre and deep water marina. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the size, position, views and condition the accommodation boasts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8451721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Wellswood, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.