3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDawley, Welwyn Garden City
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Off Street Parking
- Great Location
- Beautiful Rear Garden
Offered to the market in fantastic condition is this three bedroom semi-detached family home, positioned on the sought after Haldens area of Welwyn Garden City. The property sits on a good sized plot with off road parking at the front along with a well maintained generous rear garden
Offered to the market in fantastic condition is this three bedroom semi-detached family home, positioned on the sought after Haldens area of Welwyn Garden City. The property sits on a good sized plot with off road parking at the front along with a well maintained generous rear garden. The property boasts entrance hall, lounge with new carpets and patio doors out to the garden. There is also a modern kitchen/breakfast room which has been finished to a high standard fitted with integrated oven, hob and cooker hood; space for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge as well as a large storage cupboard under the stairs. In addition the ground floor also boasts a utility room accessed from the side of the house which has plumbing and lighting. The first floor offers master bedroom with storage over the stairs, two further bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Additional benefits include double glazing, wireless controlled central heating and off street parking. Externally there is a great sized rear garden which has been landscaped by the current owners to provide large patio areas, mature flower beds, fruit trees with fence and hedge borders.
Welwyn Garden City town centre is only a short walk away which offers a wide range of amenities and shops including John Lewis, Waitrose, Marks & Spencer and Debenhams as well as the main line train station in to London Kings cross and Moorgate.
Double Glazed Door to Side. Radiator and Carpet
Lounge 10' 9" Max x 16' 4" Max ( 3.28m Max x 4.98m Max )
Patio Doors to Rear, Double Glazed Window to Side, TV Port, Radiator and Carpet
Kitchen 10' 7" Max x 10' Plus Door Recess Max ( 3.23m Max x 3.05m Plus Door Recess Max )
Window to Front, Integrated Electric Oven and Hob, Worktops, Space for a Dishwasher, Space for a Washing Machine, Sink and Drainer, Understair Storage, Combi Boiler, Radiator and Linoleum Flooring
Loft Access over bathroom and Carpet
Bedroom 1 10' 7" Max plus alcove x 10' 9" Max ( 3.23m Max plus alcove x 3.28m Max )
Two Windows to Front and Side, Carpet and Radiator
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.29m )
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator and Carpet
Bedroom 3 6' 9" Plus Door Recess x 10' 9" ( 2.06m Plus Door Recess x 3.28m )
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator and Carpet
Double Glazed Window to Side, Wash Hand Basin, WC, Radiator, Shower Over Bath and Linoleum Flooring
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63531322.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN105467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.