Property for saleLondon, SW11
- Long leasehold/to let opportunity
- D1 (Non-Residential Institution) Use
- Suitable for school/nursery use or for other retail uses STPP
- Outside space and close to Battersea Park
- Prime South West London location
- Approx. 5,112 sq ft (475 sq m) GIA
- Available with vacant possession
BID DEADLINE 15 February 2017
The Property forms part of the contemporary Quadrangle residential scheme, a private gated development offering a bespoke range of houses and flats. The Property itself occupies an open plan ground floor unit fronting onto Battersea Park Road.
The Property has previously been used as a full time kindergarten and nursery and would be ideally suited for either school or nursery use. There are five points of access to the unit and approximately 515 square feet of outside space within the secure courtyard.
The Property is situated in the London Borough of Wandsworth, occupying a corner position at the junction between Battersea Park Road and Alexandra Avenue, which enables access to Prince of Wales Drive. The Property benefits from excellent transport links, with accessibility to a range of bus routes as well as being located 0.5 miles away from both Battersea Park Station and Queenstown Road Station which provide South Western and London over ground rail services.
Battersea Park is a mere 150 meters from the Property boasts 200 acres of open green space, with the park also being home to a small children's zoo, a boating lake and all-weather outdoor sporting facilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSS160147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Institutional Consultancy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.