3 bedroom penthouse for saleBirchcroft, Brockenhurst Road, Ascot, Berkshire
- SHOW APARTMENTS NOW OPEN
- FABULOUS PENTHOUSE OF OVER 3,600 sq ft (338m2)
- FABULOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- SUPERB MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- ROOF GARDEN WITH CONSERVATORY AND OUTDOOR KITCHEN
- AIR CONDITIONED & UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- CHARLES YORKE KITCHENS WITH FULL RANGE OF MIELE APPLIANCES
- BEAUTIFULLY FITTED BATHROOMS AND CLOAKROOM WITH VILLEROY & BOCH SANITARYWARE
- LAUNDRY ROOM WITH MIELE APPLIANCES
- TWO PRIVATE TERRACES
SHOW APARTMENTS NOW OPEN
A collection of 12 exquisite 2 and 3 bedroom residences, offering a versatile range of living space, including one duplex and two stunning penthouse apartments.
Plot 11 boasts a stunning hallway into the apartment which in turn leads to the open plan living area consisting of the kitchen, lounge and dining areas. Three bedrooms are complete with en suite bathrooms complemented by Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware. To the master bedroom, a sizable walk-in wardrobe is an excellent addition to the suite, as well as a double shower and his and hers sinks. The apartment also boasts a separate WC and Utility Room.
The whole building is built with the modern technology such as mechanical ventilation with heat recovery (MVHR), Underfloor heating, Built in irrigation, electric car charging points for residents and a fast charge point for visitors and much more!
The sumptuous and opulent feel of each home perfectly symbolises the modern, luxury lifestyle that Birchcroft represents.
Situated in the heart of Berkshire's loveliest countryside, around 25 miles west of London, Ascot is surrounded by outstanding natural beauty.
With leafy avenues and sheltered green spaces, bustling high street with a mix of shops and services, relaxed cafes, pubs and restaurants and - not forgetting its proximity to Windsor and effortless commute into London Waterloo - it combines all the pleasures of living in Royal Berkshire with easy access to the city.
*Please note that the brochure is subject to change*
*Photos may be from other apparment for reference*
CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63534231.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUN170213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.