3 bedroom detached house for sale1 Queen's Meadow, Heath Road, Hockering, Dereham, NR20
- Plot 1, The Bluebell
- Three bedroom detached house
- Images used may be CGI/artist impression
- Built by Hopkins & Moore
- High specification
- Help to Buy available
- Sought after village location
- Easy access to major road links & Norwich
- EPC Rating = B
Welcome to Queens Meadow from Hopkins & Moore. The Bluebell, Plot 1 is a three bedroom detached house with two parking spaces.
Hopkins & Moore pride themselves on designing, building and finishing homes to the very highest standards and the properties at Queens Meadow are no exception to this. This charming collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties offer traditional qualities, combined with convenience and practicality, to suit today’s modern lifestyles.
The Bluebell Plot 1
The Bluebell, Plot 1 is a three bedroom detached house with two parking spaces.
• Choice of cupboards and worktops*
• Neff oven, hob and extractor fan fitted as standard
• Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
• Choice of wall tiles from our selected range*
• Choice of floor tiles from our selected range*
• Double socket outlets throughout
• Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
• TV points to living room and all bedrooms
• Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
• Burglar alarm to ground floor only
• Under floor heating to ground floor only, thermostatically controlled
radiators to upper floor
• White sanitaryware throughout with chrome-effect mixer taps plus
white bath panel and matching seat
• Outside tap where possible
• Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
• White painted staircase
• Four-panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
• Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
• Kitchen - between worktop and wall cupboards*
• Bathroom - half-height all round*
• En-Suite - full height to shower cubicle with splashback to hand basin
and tiled window sill where applicable*
• En-Suite with bath - half-height all round, full height to shower cubicle
and tiled window sill where applicable*
• Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill
• Loft light where applicable
• Panel fencing between rear gardens where applicable
• Front garden landscaped and turfed where applicable
• Rear garden cleared, rotivated and topsoiled where applicable
• All internal walls painted gardenia white.
*Choice available, subject to stage of construction. Terms & conditions apply. This specification is only intended as a guide, some items may vary from plot to plot. Please check with the Site Sales Consultant for further details.
Please contact 01603 229 257, for further details.
Square Footage: 1,042 sq ft
Postcode for Sat Nav use: NR20 3FA
Travel times and distances
By road from Queens Meadow to:
Norwich 11.7 miles
Norwich International Airport 13.4 miles
Norwich Train Station 16.8 miles
Great Yarmouth 33.4 miles
Thetford 35.4 miles
Bury St Edmunds 48.2 miles
London Stansted Airport 88.7 miles
By rail from Norwich Train Station to:
Thetford 32 mins
Great Yarmouth 35 mins
Ipswich 38 mins
Bury St. Edmunds 54 mins
King's Lynn 1 hr 36 mins
London Liverpool Street 1 hr 49 mins
All travel times and distances are approximate and are courtesy of theaa.com and nationalrail.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63538912.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRD170461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.