4 bedroom detached house for saleEnglefield Crescent, Cliffe Woods, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Garage and driveway
- Situated in a sought after village location
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Ideal family home
- EPC energy rating E (51)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £385,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Positioned in the highly sought after village of Cliffe Woods this four bedroom detached house would make a wonderful family home. Cliffe Woods is found on the Hoo Peninsular linking the villages of Higham and High Halstow and is surrounded by an abundance of open countryside and agricultural farmland so it is easy to understand why it is so popular. The village is well serviced for quick and easy access onto local motorway connections and the nearby Strood and Higham offer railway stations taking you into London and beyond.
The house offers potential purchasers the chance to move in and benefit from the updating and changes that have been carried out by the current owners.
The lounge area is ideal for relaxing after a busy day at work and there is a dining area with more than enough space to accommodate a table and chairs and enjoy occasions with friends and family.
The kitchen was only fitted approximately three years ago and has a variety of integrated appliances for modern day living.
The rear garden offers plenty of space for the children to run around and play and is perfect for barbecues and other events alike.
What the Owner says:
We have owned our home for ten years and have loved living within the village. It has a superb primary school making it popular for families with children and the nearby village of Hoo has a secondary school.
Since living here we have had double glazing fitted throughout as well as a new boiler installed. Outside all of the guttering, facias and soffits have been replaced and we have had a new driveway that gives us plenty of space to park several cars.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'11 x 11'1 (4.85m x 3.38m)
- Dining Area: 9'4 x 8'3 (2.85m x 2.52m)
- Kitchen: 9'3 x 8'9 (2.82m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 10'3 (3.97m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'10 x 9'10 (4.22m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 9'1 (3.56m x 2.77m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 10'0 x 7'0 (3.05m x 2.14m)
- Bathroom: 7'2 x 5'5 (2.19m x 1.65m)
- Garage: 21'0 x 8'6 (6.41m x 2.59m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63544300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.