2 bedroom flat for saleUnion Street, Southwark, SE1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 10th Floor
- Dual Aspect
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Triple glazed sound proofing throughout
- Fantastic views of The Shard and City
- Moments from the South Bank
- Floor to ceiling windows throughout
- Easy commuting distance to Canary Wharf and The City
**BELOW MARKET VALUE OPPORTUNITY** This fantastic two bedroom, two bathroom apartment has the feel of a high end apartment in Manhattan with fantastic views of The Shard and The City of London. Located on the 10th floor of the unique Music Box development in the cultural hub of the South Bank, this attractive, iconic building has been styled in the form of a piano and musical scales inspired by the renowned London Centre of Contemporary Music on its' lower floors and is located only moments from the Tate Modern Art gallery, National Theatre and British Film Institute. With excellent transport links within easy walking distance at both Southwark (Jubilee Line) and Waterloo (National Rail and Northern Line), this makes for a fantastically connected central home or investment property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S26133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portico, Bloomsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.