2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Drayton
- Two double bedroom house
- Off street parking
- Private garden with patio area
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Downstairs w.c
- Modern bathroom
- Easy access to Heathrow Airport
- Walking distance to West Drayton Town Centre
- National Rail Station
ACCOMODATION Front door leading to entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, door to lounge.
LOUNGE Double glazed leaded light windows to front aspect, radiator.
INNER LOBBY Door to kitchen and downstairs w.c
DOWNSTAIRS W.C Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, low level w.c, radiator, wash hand basin with taps and tiled splash backs, lino flooring.
KITCHEN Double glazed windows to rear aspect, range of eye and base level units with work surface incorporating sink taps and draining units, tiled splash backs, built in oven and grill, four ring gas hob and extractor above. Space and plumbing for washing machine, lino flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors to all rooms, access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE Double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, built in cupboard housing combination boiler.
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
BATHROOM Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, panel enclosed bath with taps and shower attachment, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with taps, tiled walls and lino flooring.
REAR GARDEN Fenced paved patio area with gated side access, leading to front garden, access to garage and laid to lawn section on the garden.
TO THE FRONT Gated leading to hardstanding, access to front garden and garage.
NOTE THERE IS A RIGHT OF WAY ACROSS THE REAR GARDEN PROVIDING PEDESTRIAN ACCESS TO 58 WHITETHORN AVENUE.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63546208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101809016548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.