3 bedroom detached house for saleWilson Avenue, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached home
- Full of character and charm
- Extended versatile accommodation
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating F
Are you looking for that ideal home with character and charm? Then look no further than this home in Wilson Avenue that's bursting at the seams with potential.
Located in a sought after area this home is surrounded by similar large detached houses and has a gated driveway. There is also plenty of potential to extend to the side of the property to make it a much larger family home. (Subject to the necessary planning permissions being obtained.)
The large garden is a great canvass to let the children run around safely and will certainly be a great space to create your dream garden.
Having previously extended the property you now have three separate living rooms to choose from downstairs. So whether you decide to sit in the separate lounge, entertain friends and family in the second sitting area or separate dining area, the choice is yours.
Locally there is a great amount of amenities right on your doorstep, perhaps walk to the co op for your weekly shop or hop on a bus with many links nearby? The motorway links are only a short driveway connecting you to either the M2 or M20 motorways.
So if your looking for a home to make your own mark on then please don't hesitate to call and make your appointment to view.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 13'9 into bay x 11'8 (4.19m x 3.56m)
- Sitting Area: 13'9 x 11'11 (4.19m x 3.63m)
- Dining Area: 9'2 x 8'0 (2.80m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'7 x 9'6 (2.92m x 2.90m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 into bay x 12'1 (4.19m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 13'9 (4.19m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'6 x 5'11 (2.59m x 1.80m)
- Shower Room: 6'5 x 5'11 (1.96m x 1.80m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63546496.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.