5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVictoria Terrace Hipperholme Halifax
Withdrawn from Market
- LARGE VICTORIAN PERIOD FAMILY HOME
- QUIET TUCKED AWAY POSITION
- FIVE BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS
- MATURE ESTABLISHED GARDENS
- DOUBLE CAR GARAGE
The moment that you step inside this substantial stone built Victorian end terraced house you will appreciate the current owners have skilfully extended to create a stunning large family home, which has blended high quality modern fixtures and fittings with period features. This is a very pleasant and convenient location with large mature gardens providing a high degree of privacy and yet being a stones throw from the centre of Hipperholme, with shops, amenities and close to the local schools.
This exceptional property offers extensive accommodation which includes a luxurious fully fitted living/dining kitchen with patio doors leading to the gardens and the accommodation is laid out over three levels with generous sized bedrooms, three reception rooms and large useful keeping cellars. It has the obvious benefits of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and an alarm system.
The location not only provides pleasant residential surroundings but has easy access to both Brighouse, Halifax and J26 of the M62 is only 10 minutes drive away.
The property is stone built.
Mains gas, electric, water and drainage are available.
From our enquiries this property is a Council Tax Band C. However interested parties should make their own enquiries to confirm this.
By appointment with our office.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63546952.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI-13A3110S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel & Hirst, Brighouse. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.