Land for salePark Road, Swadlincote
- Popular location
- Planning consent approved
- Single dwelling
- Plans for 4 bed detached house
- Plans available on request
- For more information contact our sales office
*** SINGLE BUILDING PLOT FOR SALE WITH PLANNING FOR A FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED FAMILY HOME***
The plot has planning for a 4 BEDROOMED detached family home and the proposed accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hall, open plan lounge and kitchen. Cloaks with WC and to the first floor: Landing, Master bedroom with en suite, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom and integral garage. For more information contact the agent on 01283 226699.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63549928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8097954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foster Corley, Swadlincote. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.