4 bedroom detached house for saleCanterbury Close, Walsall
Offers in Region of
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO GROUND FLOOR
- BESPOKE HEMLOCK STAIRCASE WITH DISCREET LIGHTING
- LUXURY KITCHEN
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- WORCESTER BOSCH BOILER
- TWO DOUBLE OVENS
- TILED HALLWAY INTO KITCHEN IN CREAM GLOSS CERAMIC TILES
- CORIAN WORK SURFACE WITH SUNKEN SINK
- BI-FOLD DOORS WITH INTEGRATED BLINDS
A one-off opportunity to acquire this fabulous spacious 4/5 bedroom detached property in the sought after location of Pelsall.
This property is nearing completion and viewings now being booked.
This exceptional property includes a high specification interior and is in a prime location with local shops and amenities which are easily accessible. There are also good transport links to Walsall and the motorway networks.
The property comprises lounge to front elevation with bay window, luxury kitchen/family room with integrated appliances and bi-fold doors with integrated blinds. A utility and w.c.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, super family bathroom and study/bedroom 5.
The master bedroom to the upper level with generous en-suite.
There is an integral garage with personal door to utility. Ample parking on tarmac driveway and good sized garden.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM ON 0121 353 9200.
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE BUILD IN PROGRESS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63550155.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8584680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr Land & New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.