Get brand editions for Hunters, Chesterfield

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom town house for sale

Maudesley Avenue, The Spires, Chesterfield, S40

Sold STC £45,000

Property Description

Key features

  • 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • Modern development three bedroom end town house
  • A HELPING HAND ON THE PROPERTY LADDER!
  • NO CHAIN
  • Cul-de-sac location
  • Spacious lounge, Downstairs WC.
  • Excellent, starter/family home/retirement home
  • INSPECTION ESSENTIAL!
  • EPC - C

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

25% SHARED OWNERSHIP - A HELPING HAND ON THE PROPERTY LADDER! REMAINING 75% SHARE IS WITH DERWENT LIVING (£312 APPROX PER MONTH IN TOTAL FOR RENT / SERVICE CHARGE / BUILDING INSURANCE)
Modern development within walking distance of Chesterfield town centre & ideal for M1 access
THREE BEDROOM end town house in a cul-de-sac location with allocated parking space to the rear & enclosed south facing rear garden. The well presented accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs WC, Fitted kitchen & spacious lounge with french doors to the rear. To the first floor sees three bedrooms & combined family bathroom / WC in white. Gas centrally heated & uPVC double glazed - Excellent, more affordable starter / family home / or retirement property - INSPECTION ESSENTIAL! OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
15 January 2018

Floorplans

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference CHES99301456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.