3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodford Close, Marske-by-the-Sea
- Great Size Home, In Excellent Order Throughout
- New Boiler
- Shale has Been Removed
- Recently Fitted New Fuse Box
- Large Garden
- Sea Views
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Planning Application for A Two Storey Extension
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Fantastic Opportunity to Acquire Yourself a Much Improved Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home in the Popular Village of Marske-by-the-Sea. On the Face of it, This Seems Just Like Any Other Modern Semi-Detached Home However, there is Plenty Out of the Ordinary to Mention. The Rear has been Extended with a Conservatory to Create Extra Living Space, the Shale has been Removed, A New Boiler Installed and a Sizeable Garden to the Rear. Tastefully Decorated Throughout and Benefiting from Open Views to the Rear. We are Sure You Will Not Fail to be Impressed by this Great Size Family Home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED180015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.