2 bedroom bungalow for saleConnaught Road, Nunthorpe
- Two Bedroom Mature Semi Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Location Within the Heart of Nunthorpe
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 17ft Plus Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway Offering Parking for Approximately Four Cars
- Larger Than Average Single Detached Garage with Electric Door
- Spacious Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Alarm System
- No Forward Chain
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this two bedroom semi detached bungalow that offers accommodation comprising; entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, two double bedrooms, bathroom, 17ft plus fitted kitchen diner and rear conservatory. Externally, driveway offers parking for approximately four cars and gives access to a larger than average detached garage with electric door. Gravelled garden with planted borders to the front elevation and to the rear is a generous size garden mainly laid to lawn with patio areas and planted borders.
2m x 1m
4.8m into bay x 3.48m - 15'9 into bay x 11'5. UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation and tiled fire surround with gas fire.
3.58m x 3.48m
into wardrobes. Full length fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
3.1m x 3.12m
2.03m x 2.18m
Comprising a panelled bath with over shower, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and airing cupboard containing water tank.
3.43m x 5.94m
Electric roller door.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Kitchen Diner/Breakfast Room
5.26m x 3.1m
With a range of fitted wall and floor units, breakfast bar, electric oven, four ring gas burner and over extractor. Plumbing for washing machine. Dual aspect windows and access to the conservatory/lean to.
2.2m x 3.1m
Access onto the rear garden.
A driveway offers parking for approximately four cars and gives access to a detached garage. To the front elevation is an easy to maintain gravelled garden with planted borders and private privet hedge. To the rear elevation is a mature and spacious garden mainly laid to lawn with patio areas and mature planted borders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63557968.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN180001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.