5 bedroom detached house for saleHOLMWOOD, DORKING, RH5
- FIVE BEDROOM VICTORIAN LODGE
- RECENTLY EXTENDED
- MODERN LIVING WITH PERIOD FEATURES
- LARGE WEST FACING GARDEN
- HOME OFFICE/STUDIO
- ADAPTABLE LIVING ARRANGEMENTS
- APPROACHED VIA ELECTRIC GATES
- DOUBLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM
- TRIPLE ASPECT DINING ROOM
- THREE BATHROOMS
An attractive and unique 5 bedroom detached Victorian lodge situated in private gated grounds. The lodge has recently been extended and provides a wonderful mix of period features and modern living throughout and would be an attractive proposition for many types of buyers. Accommodation comprises large entrance hall with access to a good size utility/laundry room. Two ground floor double bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms and built in wardrobes. To the other end of the property there is a separate W.C, the kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of solid oak units and granite work surfaces as well as integrated Miele appliances and being central to the house it benefits from bi-fold doors overlooking the patio and gardens beyond. The double aspect sitting room is a particular feature of the property with stone fireplace incorporating wood burning stove as well as double doors leading out onto the west facing terrace. There is also a separate dining room enjoying a triple aspect and bay window. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, one benefitting from built in wardrobes. The family bathroom is superbly fitted with Lefroy Brooks sanitary ware. Externally the property is approached via electric gates to a large gravel driveway providing parking for 4/5 vehicles. The landscaped west facing garden is mainly laid to lawn with fence and hedged borders and provides a beautiful patio area ideal for entertaining. There is also a detached home office/studio within the garden that measures just under 0.4 acres.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9734425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.