2 bedroom terraced house for saleBevin Road, Hayes, UB4
- OFFERS CONSIDERED
- Double Bedrooms
- Paved Rear Garden (covered side access)
- Large Kitchen
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- 2.5 miles to Hayes and Harlington Station
- Close to Belmore Primary School and Barn Hill Community School
- Rental Potential £1250 PCM
TOP OF THE PILE! Simple Estate Agents present to the market this spacious two bed terraced house located in North Hayes. The property benefits from side access from a shared pathway, two double bedrooms and paved rear garden. The property located in North Hayes close to bus stops, local schools and local shops. You could potential develop the property by extending the back or doing a loft extension (STPP). This could suit a first time or a buy to let investor....
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63564541.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SIM_001675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Estate Agents, Hayes - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.