4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Paddock, Elwick, Hartlepool
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EXTENDED 4 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- FAMILY ROOM
Set in the idyllic village of Elwick this extended 4 Bedroomed Detached house is a fantastic family home offering versatile living with the advantage of generous sized rooms throughout, modern and neutral decor, UPVC Double Glazed and Central Heating. No onward chain.
Set in the idyllic village of Elwick this extended 4 Bedroomed Detached house is a fantastic family home offering versatile living with the advantage of generous sized rooms throughout, modern and neutral decor, UPVC Double Glazed and Central Heating. No onward chain. Features to name but a few are Guest WC, extended Family Room, Utility,
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door, double doors leading to;
radiator, coved cornicing, staircase to First Floor, personal door giving access to garage.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect, low level low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with white splashback tiling, alarm panel.
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' 10" (maximum measurements) ( 5.41m x 3.61m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed bow window to front aspect, marble hearth with wall mounted gas fire, wall lighting, coved cornicing, radiator double doors leading to;
Family Room/ Garden Room 17' 2" x 9' 6" ( 5.23m x 2.90m )
double French doors to rear aspect giving access to rear garden, coved cornicing, recessed spotlighting to ceiling, twin radiators.
Kitchen 19' 2" x 11' 1" (maximum measurements) ( 5.84m x 3.38m (maximum measurements) )
fitted with a range of solid wood 'country' style wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and complementing splashback tiling, inset ceramic 1 ½ bowl sink/drainer unit with brass mixer tap, Range cooker with 6 ring ceramic hob and double oven, integrated cooker hood featured into 'chimney', integrated fridge, dishwasher, recess for microwave, array of display cabinets, wine rack and plate rack which all form part of this bespoke kitchen, UPVC Double Glazed window to side and rear, radiator, coved cornicing, recessed spotlighting to ceiling, Dining Area; wooden flooring continuing through to;
Utility 9' 6" x 7' 7" (maximum measurements) ( 2.90m x 2.31m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with wall and base units with single stainless steel sink/drainer unit, recess for washing machine and space for additional white goods, 'railing' style towel radiator, UPVC Double Glazed door leading to side aspect.
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, loft void access.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 10' 8" (including robes) ( 3.33m x 3.25m (including robes) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, twin double fronted mirrored sliding robes, wall lighting, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' 8" (including robes) ( 3.30m x 3.25m (including robes) )
twin double mirror fronted sliding robes, UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 9' 4" (excluding door recess) ( 3.30m x 2.84m (excluding door recess) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, wall light, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 7" x 6' 10" (including robes) ( 3.23m x 2.08m (including robes) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, double mirror fronted sliding robes, radiator.
fitted with four piece white suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and spray attachment, double width walk-in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, complementing 'marble' effect white tiling to walls, airing cupboard, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting to ceiling, chrome towel radiator.
Driveway To Front
giving access to garage.
predominantly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubbery.
Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
predominantly laid to patio with flowers, trees and shrubbery to borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63568492.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.