4 bedroom bungalow for saleWesterleigh Road, Westerleigh, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, BS37
- Superb Bespoke Detached Bungalow
- Fabulous Views across open Countryside
- Superb Open Plan Living and Dining Room
- Superb Kitchen and Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 with En Suite/Wet Rooms
- Master Suite with Wet Room and Dressing Room
- Raised Patio Area over Looking Rear Garden
- Paddock to Rear of main Garden
- Garage and Plenty of Parking in walled Area to front
Bespoke 4 Bedroom Bungalow built to a Very High Standard by its current owners providing Superb Open Plan Living with Fabulous views over the garden and beyond. Upon entering the property the Fabulous Living Accommodation Opens up in front of you with Lounge Area, Dining Area and a Truly Fabulous Kitchen with Island all accessed by the Bi Fold Doors with Stunning views over the Garden and Beyond. A Utility Room and Cloakroom lead off from the Kitchen. The Fabulous Master Suite is located in its own wing with Walk In Dressing Room, Wet Room En Suite with Free Standing Bath and lovely Long Windows over looking the Garden, 2 Additional Double Bedrooms, One with it's own Wet Room and 4th Bedroom currently being used as a Study and Family Bathroom. All Rooms have Under Floor Heating, LED Lighting and Cat 5 Media. The Grounds are Superb with a Lake and a Paddock, to the front of the property can be found a Large Walled Parking Area. Call to View Now to be Amazed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63569356.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YTW033179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woods Estate Agents, Yate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.