3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSunningdale Drive, Cudworth, Barnsley, S72
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS - TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- STUNNING KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- CONTEMPORARY FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR THREE CARS
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES & SCHOOLS
- MUST BE VIEWED
A most well presented home with driveway parking and pleasantly proportioned rear garden. Popular residential location. MUST BE VIEWED
Situated within this highly regarded residential area of Cudworth is this well presented three bedroom semi detached home. Boasting two reception rooms the property features an impressive contemporary fitted kitchen and fully tiled shower room. Benefitting from ample driveway parking and pleasantly proportioned rear gardens the property is well served by nearby amenities and schools as well as commuter links via the Dearne Valley network. Being of particular interest to the young couple or growing family property has gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63569557.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR170828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.