2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWellington Street, New Whittington, Chesterfield, S43 2BG
- Stunning 2 bed end terrace property
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED IN A CONTEMPORARY STYLE
- Lounge, Dining Room, Cellar, Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom
- Private garden & on street parking
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazed
- Ideal for 1st time buyer
- FULLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- EPC - E
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING - are the words to describe this superbly presented 2 bed end terraced property.
The property has recently been FULLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
Making it ideal for the 1st Time Buyer or those looking for a property where you can move straight in!
The spacious accommodation comprises of:-
Lounge, Dining Room & Modern Kitchen, there is also a cellar providing handy storage space or option to convert to additional accommodation.
On the first floor are two private double bedrooms & a modern bedroom.
The property is fully uPVC double glazed & has a combi boiler for gas central heating.
To the front there is ample on street parking and to the rear is a fully enclosed & private garden.
CALL HUNTERS NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
Current EPC rating is E - but the EPC is approaching 10 years old & many improvements have been made to the property since.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63570583.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHES99301454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.