1 bedroom flat for saleEddison Way, Hemlington, Middlesbrough, TS8
- EPC RATING TO BE CONFIRMED
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Spacious Lounge
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating System
- Suited To A Variety Of Buyers
- Vacant Possession
We are delighted to offer for sale this one bedroom ground floor flat. Offering ideal accommodation to suit a variety of purchasers. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Double glazing and gas central heating system. No onward chain. EPC RATING IS D
Located in Hemlington and accessed via Cass House Road. Well located for Coulby Newham Parkway Centre where you can find a whole host of High Street stores and shops.
Ideally suited to a number of potential purchasers. We offer for sale this one bedroom ground floor flat. With double glazing and gas central heating system. Modern kitchen. Vacant possession.
Lounge 13' 9" x 9' 10" (4.18m x 3m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 8" (3.43m x 2.33m )
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 9' 10" (3.8m x 3m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528741153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Acklam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.