2 bedroom maisonette for saleBrightside Avenue, Staines upon Thames, Surrey
Situated within a sought after location, within easy reach of Staines upon Thames town centre and railway station is this well presented, spacious ground floor maisonette. The accommodation offers; entrance hall, a good sized lounge with space to dine in, two double bedrooms, a kitchen and three piece bathroom. Outside there is a private paved rear garden with a shed while the front benefits from off street parking for two cars. This property would ideally suit a first time or investment purchase. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the location and finish of this home. Please contact our sales team for further details.
* Leasehold - in excess of 950 years remaining
* Spacious Ground Floor Maisonette
* Two Double Bedrooms
* Lounge with Space to Dine In
* Three Piece Bathroom
* Good Sized Private Rear Garden
* Off Street Parking for Two Cars
* Rental Potential Approx. £1,200pcm
* Potential Rental Return 4.8%
* Ground Rent Approx. £10 per annum
* Spelthorne Borough Council
* Council Tax Band C - £1,554.28 per annum
* Please note that this property is owned jointly by a member of the Oasis Team
Location/More info The property is situated in a much sought after location, close to the town centre and railway station. Staines upon Thames is a prosperous riverside market town, with good rail links to London (Waterloo 30 minutes) and immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away. With a vibrant pedestrianized High Street, boasting an extended range of shops and facilities, Staines upon Thames is popular with both buyers and renters alike.
Property ref: 121_480_4560823
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63572611.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4560823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.