3 bedroom duplex for saleThe Sherwood, Sherwood Street, London, W1F
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Superb Location W1
- Harrods Concierge Service
- Attractive Art Deco Building
- Moments From Mayfair and St James's
THE SHERWOOD LONDON W1
A luxury three bedroom duplex apartment for sale in a new development The Sherwood on the seventh/eighth floor offering 2,013 sq. ft of living space and terraces adding to 304 sq. ft with South facing views towards Sherwood Street.
Located on the corner of Sherwood Street and Brewer Street in the heart of The West End W1, and within striking distance of Mayfair and St James's. The Sherwood contains 48 apartments ranging in size from studios to seven penthouses. Arranged over the 2nd to 8th floors of an attractive Art Deco building, each of the apartments at The Sherwood have a unique footprint and will benefit from Harrods Concierge Services. The Sherwood is an important addition to the ever increasing residential desirability of the local area adjacent to Regent Street, encompassing the excitement of Soho with the sophistication of Mayfair and St James's.
With superb transport links nearby including Piccadilly (0.1 miles), Leicester Square (0.4 miles) and Oxford Circus (0.5 miles) underground stations.
We have a selection of other units available, for further information please contact our Sales Team on 0330 223 0331. Invest in the heart of this truly international cosmopolitan city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUMOV_000752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nu Move International, .. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.