2 bedroom flat for saleTemplemere, Norwich
- First Floor Two Bedroom Flat
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Remainder Of 999 Year Lease
- No Onward Chain
TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT, BEING SOLD WITH A REMAINDER OF 999 YEAR LEASE WHICH WOULD MAKE AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT BUY! THE PROPERTY BENEFITS FROM uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, ELECTRIC ECONOMY 7 STORAGE HEATING & HAS A GARAGE. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This two bedroom first floor flat is situated just to the north of Norwich. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and electric economy 7 storage heating. The accommodation comprises private entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms & bathroom and there is a garage. Early viewing is essential!
Front entrance door, staircase to first floor, airing cupboard, access to loft space, storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.97m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, economy 7 storage heater, laminate flooring, TV point.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a matching range of base wall and drawer units, built in electric oven with electric hob over, plumbing for washing machine, built in fridge, built in freezer, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, uPVC double glazed front window.
Bedroom One 12' 9" plus recess x 9' 7" ( 3.89m plus recess x 2.92m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, economy 7 storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 6' 7" plus recess ( 3.25m x 2.01m plus recess )
uPVC double glazed front window, economy 7 storage heater.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising bath, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
There is an en-bloc garage.
Agent's Leasehold Note
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoing's with their solicitors.
Head north on Magdalen Road continuing straight over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road where the property can be found on your right hand side just before the turning for Templemere. Ref: 1941
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63574492.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR104260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.