3 bedroom detached house for saleTeddington
- popular residential area
- detached Edwardian character property
- 3 bedrooms
- gas central heating, refurbished original sash windows, some exposed wood floors
- stunning kitchen/diner/.family room
- under floor heating to dining/family room area
- charming 40ft 'cottage' garden
Situated in a popular residential area within easy reach of Teddington High Street shops, station, bus services, schools and Bushy Park, a beautifully presented extended ad improved 3 bedroom detached Edwardian character property, features include gas central heating, refurbished original windows, some exposed wood floors, Living Room with cast iron fireplace and gas coal effect fire, stunning kitchen/diner/family room with range of built-ion appliances and bi-fold doors o garden, underfloor heating to dining/family room area, potential for ground floor w.c. Spacious main bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms and a period style 1st floor bathroom. Charming 40ft 'cottage' garden
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11134120_8019385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tredinnick & Bower, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.