3 bedroom flat for saleSalt, Belyars Lane, The Belyars, St. Ives
- Stunning Ground Floor Apartment
- Sea Views
- Allocated Parking space
- 3 Double Bedrooms, Two Of Which Are En Suite
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room
- Family Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Patio And Terrace With Sea Views
- EPC B
- Outside shower
A beautifully presented, ground floor, 3 bedroom apartment situated in the popular Salt Development. The apartment comprises of 3 double bedrooms, with two en suites and family bathroom, open plan living room/kitchen leading to a private terrace and patio with sea views. Private allocated parking space.
3.35m x 2.44m
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units, Corian work surfaces, built in fridge and freezer, built in dishwasher, split level cooker, induction hob, wine cooler, glass splashback and extractor hood over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, wooden floor with underfloor heating.
6.4m x 3.96m
Double glazed door and windows to patio with lovely sea views to Godvrey lighthouse, double doors to walk in wardrobe, door to...
En Suite One
Double shower with waterfall shower and hand shower, two wash hand basins, low level WC, heated ladder style radiator, tiled floor and walls.
8.5m x 4.27m
Double glazed full length windows and door with stunning sea views to patio and garden areas, wooden floor with underfloor heating. Opening to...
Bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, ladder radiator, tiled floor and walls.
Fitted cupboard, work tops, plumbing and space under for washer/dryer, boiler, wooden flooring.
En Suite Two
Double shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, ladder style radiator, tiled floor and walls, underfloor heating.
5.18m x 2.74m
Double glazed window and door to patio with sea views, underfloor heating.
3.66m x 3.66m
Double glazed windows and doors to patio with sea views, underfloor heating, door to...
Patio area to front with sea views, allocated parking space at lower level within gated private car park. Within the gated parking area there is an outside shower, a disabled lift from car park to front entrance and an allocated storage cupboard.
Doors to bedrooms, double doors to lounge, bathroom utility room and storage cupboard, wooden floor with underfloor heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63577858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI170101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.