2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Cuthberts Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 3JY
- BE THE FIRST TO LIVE HERE!
- Brand New Mid Terraced House
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Ideal For Investors And First Time Buyers Alike
- Potential Gross Yield Of Up To 6.3%
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Residence Parking
- Well Placed For Amenities And Transport Links
- EPC RATING TO FOLLOW
- Contact HUNTERS TEESSIDE On 01642 224366
BE THE FIRST TO LIVE IN THIS BRAND NEW MID TERRACE HOME!
Viewings and offers are invited on this newly built end of terrace home in the ever popular town of Stockton On Tees.
Well placed for local amenities and transport links, the property is certain to attract attention from investors and first time buyers alike with a potential gross yield of up to 6.3% based on a residential income of £500PCM.
Approached via an enclosed paved courtyard, the front door to the property opens into the entrance hallway offering access into the lounge and to the staircase to the first floor.
The downstairs accommodation comprises of the lounge, overlooking the front aspect of the property with access to the Kitchen.
The kitchen has a variety of built in units and includes an integrated oven, gas hob and extractor fan and offers access to the downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs are two bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Both bedrooms are double sized rooms.
The family bathroom is made up of a white three piece suite comprising of a hand basin, low level wc and bath tub with overhead shower.
Externally the property offers off road parking to the rear of the development.
Available to view immediately and offered with no onward chain, contact HUNTERS TEESSIDE to arrange your appointment to view.
• Please note photos and description are typical of properties but subject to change as development progresses.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63578623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDLSP99254730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Teesside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.