Land for saleGoonbell, St. Agnes, Cornwall
Sold by Us
- Individual building plot towards the edge of the village at Goonbell
- Planning Consent for detached dwelling
- Three storey House
- 4 double bedrooms and 3 en-suites
- Large feature kitchen/dining/family room and separate utility room
- Living room
- Large study/fifth bedroom
- Coastal and country walks nearby
- No onward chain
- Exciting opportunity
Rare and exciting opportunity to acquire an individual building plot with planning permission for a large 4 bedroom detached house on the edge of the pretty village of St Agnes at Goonbell.
The permission is for an attractive four bedroom, three storey dwelling with parking at the front and a small courtyard style garden at the rear. The ground floor offers a large feature family space incorporating the kitchen and dining areas with separate utility room, there is also a sitting room, WC and walking cloakroom. On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom which is also en-suite to bedroom 3. Bedroom 2 has its own dressing room and en-suite whilst the second floor boasts a large master bedroom with en-suite and a spacious study/fifth bedroom.
LOCATION Goonbell is an extremely popular part of St Agnes, found on the southern side and about a mile from the village centre. By car or on foot, there is direct access via Goonown which leads down into the heart of the village and for the more adventurous there are numerous country walks around the area and of course the miles of beautiful coastal pathways or up and over one of Cornwall's highest landmarks, St Agnes Beacon with its captivating panoramic views which make this part of mid Cornwall so spectacular and desirable.
St Agnes is a picturesque village situated on the spectacular North coast of Cornwall, in both an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a World Heritage Site. The village is famed for its Beacon, mining heritage and captivating coastal scenery.
The village is rich in history and has a thriving community all year round with a comprehensive range of independent shops and local businesses, many breathtaking walks along the beautiful unspoilt coastal pathways and scenic countryside walks that are so distinctive to the area.
The popular surfing and bathing beaches of Chapel Porth, Porthtowan, Perranporth and Trevaunance Cove are all within 5 miles and benefit from seasonal lifeguard cover.
St Agnes is fast becoming one of the most sought after destinations in mid Cornwall due to its facilities and excellent communication links throughout Cornwall with the A30 just three miles away.
INFORMATION Planning permission has been obtained under application number PA16/07284
Approved 7th October 2016
On completion the sellers will put in the access road from Alma close.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63580099.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101412007150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goundrys, St. Agnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.