3 bedroom terraced house for saleAberdeen Street, Hull, HU9
- EPC GRADE D
- Fabulous Size Family Home!
- Three Bedroom Period Terrace
- Some Modernisation Required
- Offered With No Chain Involved
- Two Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Size Kitchen
- Cloaks & Bathroom
- Generous Rear Garden
- Absolute Must See Property!
++ HERE IS A FABULOUS SIZE PERIOD TERRACE IN A TRULY POPULAR AND CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS ++ SEEKING A NEW OWNER TO PUT THE MAGIC BACK, REQUIRING MODERNISATION AND SOME TLC ++ MASSIVE POTENTIAL FOR THE CREATION OF A SUPERB FAMILY HOME ++ THREE BEDROOMS ++ TWO RECEPTIONS ++ BREAKFAST SIZE KITCHEN ++ ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN ++ NO CHAIN INVOLVED! ++
An absolute must see, this impressive three bedroom middle terrace period home boasts extremely spacious accommodation of great appeal with massive potential and the need for some modernisation and some TLC.
Situated just off Holderness Road within proximity of local shops and amenities.
Offered to the market with NO CHAIN INVOLVED.
With part gas fired central heating via radiators together with majority double-glazing, in brief the truly spacious accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, welcoming entrance hall, lounge and separate dining room each with feature fireplaces, generous breakfast size kitchen, rear lobby and cloakroom/WC.
A central split-level first floor landing provides access to each of the three bedrooms together with the bathroom. Front forecourt and an enclosed rear garden. VIEW SOON! EPC Grade D
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUL170050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Hull . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.