2 bedroom park home for saleFrensham Avenue, Poplars Court, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- Detached Residential Park Home
- Two Double Bedrooms with Built In Wardrobes
- Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Fitted Bathroom and En-Suite Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Southerly Facing Easy to Maintain Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Sought After Development and Close to Local Amenities
- Age Restricted to 50 Years and Over
* No Forward Chain * This Detached Residential Park Home is situated on a highly desirable development for residents over the age of 50. The property comprises of two Bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and the master bedroom has an En-suite Shower Room, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room, a fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room and a fitted Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and ample storage space throughout. Outside there is a Southerly facing low maintenance patio Garden which is enclosed by mature hedging. To the side of the property there is a brick paved Driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles leading to the Garage which has the benefit of power and light. The property in our opinion would benefit from some modernisation but offers plenty of potential to create a beautiful home. Please note, the photos of this property were taken September 2016.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy.
Entrance Hall - Doors to all rooms. Doors to two deep cloak / storage cupboards with hanging and shelving space. Door to a deep airing cupboard with an electric heater and slatted shelving. Radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room - 6.22m x 5.28m (20'5 x 17'4) - Triple aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely street views and views over the maintained grassed area. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace with an electric fire. Television point. Telephone point. Radiator. Opening to the dining area with space for dining table and chairs. Radiator. Door to the kitchen / breakfast room.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.96m x 2.72m (13' x 8'11) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows and a side aspect UPVC double glazed door. One bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated eye level oven with extractor fan over. Space for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Breakfast bar area. Radiator.
Bedroom One - 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4 x 9'9) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Range of built in wardrobes with a dressing area. Radiator. Door to:
En-Suite - 2.72m x 1.70m (8'11 x 5'7) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Corner shower cubicle with a wall mounted shower, low level W.C and inset wash hand basin with mixer taps over and cupboard space below. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two - 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4 x 9'9) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Range of built in wardrobes with a dressing table. Radiator.
Bathroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and handheld shower with wall mounted shower attachment. Inset wash hand basin with cupboard space below. Low level W.C. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Rear - Easy to maintain southerly facing patio area which is enclosed by mature maintained hedging.
Driveway - Brick paved driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Garage - 6.50m x 2.57m (21'4 x 8'5) - Up and over door. Benefit of power and light.
Additional Information - Pitch fee £187.00 per month approximately.
The photos of this property were taken September 2016.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28927004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.