3 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Lane, Roston Common
- Detached Cottage with Potential to Renovate
- Permission Approved for Replacement Dwelling
- 2.67 Acres Available
- 2 Reception Rooms, Study/Snug
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Driveway, Gardens
- NO CHAIN. EPC Rating F
In brief: Comprising Dining Room, Sitting Room, Snug/Study, Inner Hall, Guest Cloakroom, Utility Room,
Fitted Kitchen, Rear Porch, First Floor Landing, Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Fitted Bathroom, Driveway,
0.15 Acre Garden and 2.52 Acre Paddocks available.
A three bedroom detached cottage providing an ideal renovation project. The property has planning permission for a replacement dwelling (Application No 12/00488/FUL with Derbyshire Dales). Situated on 0.15 acres. Set in a rural location with impressive views. The cottage requires modernisation, but as mentioned the permission is to demolish and build a replacement dwelling.
Brick storm porch with door into the Dining Room with original beamed ceiling and doors to the snug/study, inner hall, kitchen and sitting room. Snug/Study with a beamed ceiling and electric panel heater. The main Sitting Room has dual aspect windows and large feature Charnwood multi fuel stove with raised hearth. The Fitted Kitchen has a range of cream base and wall mounted units with roll top work surfaces over, one and a half sink and drainer, plumbing for dishwasher and space for an electric range (current one available by separate negotiation). Tiled floor and door to Rear Porch with door to rear garden. Inner Hall with stairs to first floor and door to utility/pantry and Guest Cloakroom with a white suite and heated towel rail. Utility/Pantry with plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer and pantry style storage shelving.
First Floor Landing with doors to the Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms and Fitted Bathroom with a white suite including bath with electric Bristan shower, wash basin with vanity unit, and heated towel rail.
Front garden with lawn, display borders and pathway. Side driveway. To the rear and side are lawned gardens with display borders and a paved patio. Stunning views to the rear. Greenhouse available by separate negotiation. Separate Paddocks of 2.52 acres as seen on the promap image, available at an additional £30,000 as lot 2.
Leaving Ashbourne along the A515 south towards Uttoxeter continue for approximately 3 miles turning right on the B5033 and continue for approximately 1.5 miles, and the cottage will be located on the right hand side as indicated by our for sale board.
1) Planning permission was granted in 2014, planning has acknowledged a material start so the planning is in perpetuity.
2) The business opposite is NOT a haulage yard, but a business which buys and sells lorries. There are certain restrictions to working hours which can be seen on Derbyshire Dales planning website.
To view this property please call John German Estate Agents at the Ashbourne Office.
Promap/Ordnance Survey Extract
For Identification purposes only - not to scale.
Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water and electricity are believed to be connected to the property. Private drainage. Purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Internet Broadband connection.
Derbyshire Dales District Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63585316.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953064207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.