5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWellington Road, Hampton Hill, TW12
- Victorian semi-detached house
- Five double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room with therapy steam
- Contemporary finishes
- Ground floor WC
- 1/4 mile from trains & High Street
- Roof terrace
- Lawn garden with summerhouse
- Brilliant reception space
- Lots of character features
This substantial period family house has eloquent turn of the century Victorian character and many contemporary features internally. It comprises five double bedrooms, all including fitted wardrobes. On the first floor there is a contemporary family bathroom with floor-to-ceiling Porcelain tiling in addition to an en-suite shower room which features a therapeutic steam room. Externally there is front off-street parking and to the rear an attractive lawn garden with patio and small summer house. In addition, off the top floor the fifth bedroom offers access to a brilliant decked roof terrace with amazing panoramic views in the direction of Richmond Park (which offers potential for further property extension, subject to the usual permissions). The living space over the ground floor, as would be expected of such a large property offers three separate reception rooms. To the front is the main reception room, which features original ceiling detail and an attractive period fireplace. To the rear, opening with French doors on to the garden is a second drawing room, also with cast iron fireplace and high ceilings. The expansive kitchen/diner includes a 21ft dining area, leading to a contemporary kitchen with Quartz worktops, timber-topped breakfast bar, sky-lights, downlights and another set of French doors on to the garden. The location is superb too – it less than a 1/4 mile from both Fulwell Train Station and the superb array of shops and restaurants on Hampton Hill High Street. EPC = E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63585337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2360531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.