2 bedroom flat for saleLongley Hall Road, Longley, Sheffield, S5 7EE
- SPACIOUS TOP FLOOR FLAT
- 2 BEDROOMS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
***GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - £70,000*** **NO CHAIN** Attractively presented two bedroom flat benefiting from good sized dining lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Also having uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Ideally placed for the Northern General Hospital which is close by, Sheffield city centre is within easy reach and the area is well served by a good public bus service.
External door opens into the hallway having quality fitted carpet to the floor, central heating radiator and inbuilt storage cupboard.
* Lounge/dining room: 3.54m x 6.08m (11' 7" x 19' 11")
Having dual aspect with front and rear uPVC double glazed windows , fitted carpet to the floor, two central a heating radiators.
* Kitchen: 1.71m x 3.44m (5' 7" x 11' 3")
* Bedroom 1: 2.73m x 4.16m (8' 11" x 13' 8")
With a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and carpeting to the floor.
* Bedroom 2
Having a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* study: 1.78m x 1.84m (5' 10" x 6')
With uPVC double glazed window and fitted carpet to the floor.
With a white suite having bath with shower over, glass screen, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Also having central heating radiator, uPVC double glazed opaque window and cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Standing in well tended communal gardens.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63586957.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.