Land for saleTrevu Road, Camborne, TR14
- CONDITIONAL PLANNING GRANTED PA16/06863
- 6 SELF CONTAINED FLATS/MAISONETTES
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO CAMBORNE TOWN CENTRE
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINER'
Millerson Camborne are delighted to offer this level development site with conditional planning approved PA16/06863 for six new self-contained flats/maisonettes all with one bedroom and parking. The site is located close to Camborne town centre and the train station with a main line service to London Paddington. Following the demolition of the existing garages these properties will have accommodation briefly comprising Kitchen/Lounge/Diner, Bedroom and Bathroom.'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63589519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915005102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Camborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.