2 bedroom terraced house for saleHillside Court, Angarrack,, TR27
Sold by Us
- TWO BEDROOM CHARACTER PROPERTY
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- DELIGHTFUL VIEWS OF THE VILLAGE
- OFFERED FOR SALE IN GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER
- ENCLOSED GARDENS
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- EPC RATING F31'
- pDirections='On entering the village of Angarrack via Grist Lane the property will be found on the r
- pViewing='The property is vacant but do phone the vendor because he does sometimes pop down for a fe
- pSCNote='Mains electricity, mains metered water and drainage.'
KITCHEN 4.06m x 3.84m (L Shaped) Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with granite effect work surface over. Electric hob with oven below, built in extractor above, stainless steel sink and drainer with monobloc tap, tiled splash back, space for fridge, double glazed window to side aspect.
Tiled flooring, night storage heater, inset ceiling spot light, door into under stairs storage cupboard.
HALLWAY Fitted carpets, carpeted staircase to first floor level. Door opening into:
LOUNGE 5.44m x 4.62m A delightful, spacious room with high ceilings, deep skirting boards, exposed floor boards, original ceiling rose with chandelier, fitted dado rail, night storage heater, large double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed French doors opening into:
CONSERVATORY 3.05m x 1.83m Double glazed conservatory with polycarbonate roof, tile effect vinyl flooring, exposed granite walls, double glazed door opening onto garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Fitted carpets, double glazed window to side aspect, built in bookshelves, attractive feature archway. Door into:
BATHROOM Fitted with a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, shower screen and tiled surround. Low level w/c rectangular hand wash basin with monobloc tap and vanity unit storage below, tiled splash back, mirror, light with shaver socket. Ceiling mounted extractor fan, built in airing cupboard housing hotwater tank.
White washed, wood effect laminate flooring, two double glazed windows to side aspect.
CARPETED STAIRS LEAD TO FURTHER LANDING
BEDROOM 3.3m x 2.4m x 1.3m x 1.22m Fitted carpet, night storage heater, double glazed window to side aspect.
BEDROOM 4.7m x 3.05m narrowing to 3.3m Fitted carpet, loft access, large double glazed window to the front aspect enjoying delightful views across the village.
OUTSIDE A gated pathway leads to:
UTILITY ROOM 3.45m x 1.9m Tiled floor, stainless steel sink and drainer with two base units below, space for washing machine, roof light and door into separate w/c.
GARDENS Laid mainly to lawn, decked area, enclosed by mature shrubs, bushes and fencing. There are two allocated parking spaces adjacent to the property.'
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915010798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Hayle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.