2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadow View, Goldsthiney, TR20
- DETACHED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- PARKING FOR THREE CARS AND GARAGE
- REQUIRES INTERNAL MODERNISATION
- VIEWS TO THE COUNTRYSIDE OVER ROOFTOPS
- GARDENS TO BOTH FRONT AND REAR
- EPC RATING E52
LOCATION Located in the village of Goldsithney, the property is in the catchment area for St. Hilary School, which is rated by Ofsted as outstanding. The village benefits from a local shop, community centre, post office and two public houses. There is a regular bus service to the more major town of Penzance some five miles distant.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE Doors to.....
WC Obscure double glazed window to front. Close coupled WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
LIVING ROOM 6.35m x 3.05m Double glazed window to front with deep sill enjoying far reaching countryside views over rooftops. Further double glazed window to side. Two night storage heaters. Door to rear hallway. Further door to.....
KITCHEN 3.96m maximum x 2.8m Double glazed window to side. UPVC part obscure glazed door leading to the driveway. Work surface area with inset sink and drainer. Inset electric hob with oven below and extractor over. Cupboards and drawers beneath. Spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Complementary tiled surround. Cupboards above. Wood effect laminate flooring.
REAR HALLWAY Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Night storage heater. Doors to.....
BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 3.07m Double glazed window to rear with view over garden. Wall mounted electric panel heater.
BEDROOM 2 3.3m maximum x 2.87m Double glazed patio door to sun room. Wall mounted electric wall heater.
SUN ROOM 2.95m x 1.83m Double glazed to three sides with doors giving access to the garden. Polycarbonate roof.
BATHROOM 1.9m x 1.7m Panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close coupled WC. Wall mounted electric towel heater and electric fan heater. Extractor ceiling fan. Tiled flooring.
OUTSIDE FRONT - The property is approached via a driveway giving parking for upto 3 cars and giving access to the property and garage. Mainly laid to lawn. Timber gated access to either side of the bungalow in turn leading around to the rear.
REAR - Patio paved seating area with steps leading up to a pleasant lawned area and is bordered by a mixture of traditional stone walling, shrubs and timber fencing. Planted borders. Outside tap.
GARAGE 5.26m x 2.84m Up and over electric door. Power and light. Eaves storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63589780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915013504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.