2 bedroom terraced house for saleKeats Avenue, Redhill
- Two double bedroom staggered terrace home
- No forward chain
- Generous living room with understairs storage cupboard
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Bedroom one with fitted wardrobes
- Pretty rear garden
- Ideally positioned for both Redhill train station & town centre
**Chain Free** Admire the peace and quiet of the popular residential development which is perfect for commuters, ideally situated for the train station & town centre. With two double bedrooms and a pretty landscaped rear garden along with two allocated parking spaces.
Set within a modern residential development, pull into your allocated parking spaces & admire the peace & quiet of this popular area which is within easy reach of Redhill train station & town centre.
Stepping through the front door you will be immediately impressed with the layout & sizeable rooms this home offers.
Internally the home is a neutral canvass & allows any new purchaser to make their own mark.
The living room is the ideal room to spread out in & provides plenty of space for dining furniture & sofas & provides access to a handy understairs cupboard.
Whilst perfectly serviceable as it is the kitchen area does offer the scope for remodelling.
Upstairs, the two bedrooms are both doubles and are of a generous size and both benefit from fitted
wardrobes and there is a good sized bathroom servicing both bedrooms.
Upstairs, the two bedrooms are both doubles and are of a generous size. Bedroom one offers fitted wardrobes & there is a refitted shower room servicing both bedrooms.
The garden has been a real labour of love & the pebbled area will make the ideal outdoor entertaining space for those all-important barbecues in the warmer months. There is also an area of lawn, a handy timber shed for housing the garden tools & rear access.
Living Room 17' 6" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 5.33m Max x 3.58m Max )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.00m x 1.80m )
Bedroom One 11' 9" Into Wardrobes x 10' 1" ( 3.58m Into Wardrobes x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 3.58m Max x 2.79m Max )
Two Allocated Parking Spaces
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63590059.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED404460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.