1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLower Bolenna Lane, Perranporth, TR6
- BEAUTIFUL CHARACTER COTTAGE
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- CHARACTER FEATURES INCLUDING BEAMED CEILINGS, INGLENOOK FIREPLACE AND REVEALED STONE WALLS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- RAISED GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN'
- pStrapLine='CHARACTER COTTAGE LOCATED IN AN ELEVATED POSITION'
- pDirections='Proceed out of the town heading towards Perrancoombe. There is a turning on the right
ENTRANCE PORCH uPVC double glazed front door and windows. Tiled flooring and door to.
LOUNGE uPVC double glazed bay window to the front. Beautiful Inglenook fireplace with wood burner. Storage cupboard to the side. Beam ceilings, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and door to.
KITCHEN uPVC double glazed window to the front and a door opening to the front garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and an inset sink/drainer unit. Fitted oven and hob. Cupboard housing a Worcester boiler. Space for dishwasher. Tiled flooring and door to.
BATHROOM Obscured uPVC double glazed window to the side. Panelled bath with shower area, mixer tap and shower attachment, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM uPVC double glazed window to the front. Radiator. This room was originally two bedrooms and could be reverted back to this set up.
FRONT GARDEN The front garden is elevated to enjoy the views and has been mainly laid to shingle. There is a timber storage shed and area to the side of the property for bottle gas.
PARKING Located to the front of the property there is off road parking for one car.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63590686.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915023825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Perranporth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.