4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhalley Road, Sabden, BB7
- A truly stunning semi-detached barn conversion
- set amidst delightful countryside with panoramic aspects over farmland.
- Immaculately presented throughout
- 4 bedrooms, 3 receiption rooms, 3 bathrooms
- Gated access leads to a stone chipped driveway providing parking for 2/3 cars
- Delightful landscaped gardens
- Useful outbuildings include timber store/summer house and ideal work from home office or outdoor games room.
A truly stunning semi-detached stone built barn conversion lying amidst open countryside with delightful aspects over farmland. The property is within easy access of Sabden where there are useful amenities including junior school, convenience store and church and the market town of Clitheroe and village of Whalley are within a short drive where more extensive facilities and amenities are available.
A truly stunning semi-detached barn conversion set amidst delightful countryside with panoramic aspects over farmland. Immaculately presented throughout the accommodation affords: Entrance porch with tiled floor and underfloor heating, hallway, two piece cloakroom, lounge with feature gas fired multi-fuel effect stove, stunning breakfast kitchen with freestanding range, integrated appliances, granite worksurface area with snug area off which has multi-fuel stove, dining room. Ascending to the first floor there are two generous size bedrooms both with three piece en-suite facilities. Ascending to the second floor there is a three piece house shower room and ideal teenage suite with two large rooms suitable for further sleeping accommodation or bedroom/living space if desired. Externally to the front gated access leads to a stone chipped driveway providing parking for 2/3 cars and to the rear there is a delightful garden landscaped to incorporate Indian stone flagged patio and timber decked areas together with mainly lawned garden and additional area to rear partly stocked, bordered and interspersed with mature plants, shrubs and hedging. From the rear garden there is access in the Deeds over the farmer's field and useful outbuildings include timber store/summer house and ideal work from home office or outdoor games room.
The property is best approached by leaving Whalley on Accrington Road turning right onto the A6871 bearing left up the side of Whalley Golf Club onto Whalley Road itself. Follow the road round continuing along and Lower Green Bank Barn can be located in a small cluster of houses on the right hand side well before the entrance to the village of Sabden.
Oil fired central heated and uPVC double glazed.
Mains drainage and water.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63591058.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHA170232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mortimers Chartered Surveyors, Whalley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.