2 bedroom apartment for saleTruro
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 40% Share available Under The Shared Ownership Scheme
- City Centre Location
- Gas Central Heating System
- Excellent Opportunity'
- pViewing='BTA and key escort'
Location The apartment is located within walking distance of Truro city centre, which offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, cinema, and numerous restaurants and bistros. There is a main line rail link to London, Paddington, general hospital, college and sporting facilities including an 18 hole golf course, tennis courts, rugby and football clubs.
The Accommodation Comprises:- (All dimensions are approximate) Entrance door to:-
Hallway 5.58m x 1.02m Security entry phone system. Smoke sensor. Radiator. Two storage cupboards. Doors to:-
Living Room 4.65m x 3.55m Juliet balcony overlooking the trees to the rear. Television point. Telephone point. Radiator.
Kitchen 2.97m x 2.40m Measured wall to wall. Stainless steel sink and drainer housed within a roll top working surface with matching base and wall cupboards. Cupboard housing the Saunier Duval gas boiler. Space for washer dryer, cooker and fridge freezer. Tiled splash backs. Radiator. Extractor. Window to the rear.
Bedroom One 3.55m x 3.54m Maximum. Radiator. Window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 4.50m x 3.83m Maximum. Twin windows to the alcove with additional window between, providing a light alcove ideal for a desk or work station. Television point. Telephone point.
Bathroom Panelled bath with Mira Sport Max electric shower above and glazed screen. w.c. Pedestal wash basin. Wall mounted mirror with recessed spotlights above. Radiator. Extractor. Tiled splash backs.
Garage 5.68m x 2.71m The garage can be identified as the furthermost to the left with white metal up and over door and scope to create additional storage within the elevated 'roof' space.
Communal Facilities The service charge covers the repair, maintenance and cleaning of the communal facilities including the lift, communal hallways and staircase, and security entry system, as well as the costs of the caretaker and maintaining the planting beds.
Services Mains gas, electricity and drainage. Telephone connection available.
Directions From our office in Truro, bear left and ascend Infirmary Hill and at the junction turn right towards the health park. Take a further right into Tresawya Drive where the access to Corte Meor will be found on the left, the apartment being on the 3rd floor of the right hand building.
Tenure Leasehold from 01/01/2008 Term - to be confirmed
Agents Note The Property is subject to a section 106 agreement requiring the purchaser to have lived or worked in the county for the previous 5 years prior to purchase. All applicants will need to be assessed by DCH to confirm they meet the necessary criteria to purchase including a financial assessment. The share for sale is 40% with a value of Â£80,000 (Full value Â£200,000). A rent is payable for the remaining 60% which is Â£206.90 pcm at time of writing (14/07/2017) and is reviewed annually. Buildings insurance is currently Â£4.33 pcm and there is a service charge of Â£71.03 pcm. Service charge is reviewed separately. Staircasing to 100% leasehold is available.'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63591487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915034119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Truro . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.