3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRose Hill, Goonhavern, TR4
- DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED WITHIN A VERY GOOD SIZE PLOT
- AMPLE PARKING, DOUBLE GARAGE AND BOILER ROOM/UTILITY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE/DINER WITH MULTI BURNER
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH SLIDING DOORS TO THE GARDEN
- BEAUTIFUL WELL STOCKED GARDENS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING E48'
- pStrapLine='A very spacious and well-presented detached bungalow with beautiful well stocked gardens
ENTRANCE HALL Coved ceiling. Radiator. Doors lounge, bedroom, kitchen and shower room. Laminated flooring. Cloaks area.
BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 3.8m Textured and coved ceiling. Double glazed window to front plus window to side. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Fitted corner cupboard with louvre doors and shelving.
KIT/DINER 5.64m x 3.58m Window to side and double glazed sliding doors to rear. Fitted with wall and base units and matching drawers. Work surface. One and a half bowl sink unit and drainer. Space for dish washer. Recess with wooden mantle above. Tiled floor and walls. Space for free standing fridge. Cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Space for fridge under counter. Wooden panelled ceilings. Fitted gas hob and electric oven. Door to conservatory.
SHOWER ROOM Obscure glazed window through to conservatory. Tiled floor and walls. Inset spotlights to ceiling. Double walk in shower unit. Wash hand basin set into contemporary vanity unit with cupboards. Extractor fan. Close coupled WC. Heated towel rail.
LOUNGE/DINER 7.21m x 3.05m < 3.7m Double glazed bay window to front with window seat. Two Radiators. Arch to further sitting/dining area. Stairs to first floor. Doors to conservatory. Multi fuel burner.
CONSERVATORY 5.1m x 2.62m Double glazed window and doors to rear.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Loft access. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2 4.2m x 3.2m >2.46m Sky light. Radiator. Cupboards into eaves.
CLOAKROOM Close coupled WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Radiator. Skylight.
BEDROOM 3 5.77m x 4.7m> 3.43m Two skylights with views across fields. Inset spotlights. Cupboards. Two radiators.
EXTERIOR Rear Garden - paving with seating area enclosed by fencing to both sides. The garden is laid to lawn with pathway and is beautifully stocked with flowers and shrubs and houses a fish pond and greenhouse. There are attractive borders with further planting area. Side pathways to both sides of the property, gated, access to conservatory, garage and utility.
BOILER ROOM 5.33m x 1.98m Housing oil tank and Worcester boiler. Space for washing machine and cupboards.
DOUBLE GARAGE 5.82m x 5.3m Electric up and over door. Small window. There is an opening to boiler room. Power and light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63593086.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915023789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Perranporth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.