3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGrannys Lane, Perranporth, TR6
- DETACHED THREE BED DORMER BUNGALOW
- ELEVATED POSITION WITH PANORAMIC SEA/BEACH VIEWS
- LARGE 'L' SHAPED LOUNGE AND DINER
- FITTED KITCHEN
- CONSERVATORY WITH STUNNING VIEWS
- GROUND FLOOR UTILITY AND SHOWER ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM/WC
- LPG GAS HEATING
- CAR PORT + PARKING FOR 3 CARS
- LANDSCAPED FRONT GARDEN
ENTRANCE Double glazed sliding doors into:
ENTRANCE HALL Two wall lights. Stairs to first floor. Understairs storage space. Oak wooden flooring. Low level radiator.
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 3.53m x 5m Double glazed window to side. Radiaotr. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit.
KITCHEN 3.58m x 2.82m Double glazed window to side. Inset spotlights. Range of White base and wall units with matching drawers. Work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, mosaic tiled splashbacks, cooker and extractor hood above. Space for large fridge/freezer. Dish washer. Door to:
REAR UTILITY Double glazed door to rear garden. Tiled floor. Single drainer sink unit. Double glazed window. Space for washing machine. Sliding door to:
SHOWER ROOM Obscure double glazed window. Tiled walls. Enclosed mains shower. Inset spotlights. Radiator. Low flush WC. Extractor fan.
7.26m x 6.3m > 3.94m Wooden panelled door leads into large bright lounge. Two large double glazed windows to front with panoramic views across Perranporth and out to sea with views of Chapel Rock, the beach, dunes and the landscaped garden below. Feature fireplace with wood burner. Two low level radiators. This also leads through to the conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 3.12m x 2.57m Triple aspect conservatory with double glazed windows to all three sides and French doors leading to side decked patio area. Tiled floor. Further views out across the beach.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Wooden floor. Large storage cupboard. Doors to:
REAR BEDROOM 3.15m x 3.05m > 2.03m Double glazed window to rear. Built in cupboard.
BATHROOM Large obscure double glazed window with panelled bath and sink unit set into vanity unit. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Close coupled WC with feature stained glass window above. Radiator. Tiled floor.
FRONT BEDROOM 3.38m x 3.07m Double glazed window to front with far reaching views across Perranporth and beach. Two built in wardrobes with sliding doors. Radiator.
FRONT GARDEN The front garden is entered via a high wooden gate and is fenced and enclosed. It is beautifully landscaped with various sections of patio, flower beds, shrub beds, deck area, pond and wooden garden features. Once again, there are amazing panoramic views.
A path leads around the side and out to the rear.
REAR GARDEN Decking area (also accessed from conservatory) and rear gate to:
CAR PORT AND DRIVE Car port and drive (with additional parking for 3) accessed via rear lane.'
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915023828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Perranporth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.