3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePerrancoombe, Perranporth
Withdrawn from Market
- DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH LOVELY VIEWS
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH THE MASTER HAVING AN EN SUITE BATHROOM
- LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE DOORS LEADING TO A SUN TERRACE
- DINING AREA WITH DOUBLE DOORS LEADING TO A PRIVATE SUN TERRACE
- GOOD SIZE FITTED KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO-THREE CARS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH SUN TERRACE
- BEAUTIFUL CHARACTER PROPERTY WITH OPEN FIREPLACE, STAINED GLASS WINDOWS AND SPACIOUS ROOMS
ENTRANCE Via double glazed front door leading into:
ENTRANCE HALL Doors leading to bedroom, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and large utility cupboard. Parquet wooden flooring. Radiator. The entrance hall then opens out into the dining area.
DINING AREA 10 x 2.67m <14 Double glazed aluminium doors leading to a private sun terrace. Stairs leading to the first floor with understairs storage space. Two radiators. There is a turning staircase to the landing.
LOUNGE 5.92m x 3.33m A light and airy room with double glazed doors opening to a front sun terrace. Two double glazed windows to the side aspect. A most beautiful open cast iron fireplace with wooden mantle and slate hearth. Stained glass window through to the kitchen. Radiator.
KITCHEN 4.17m x 3.2m Double glazed door to side and double glazed window to the rear. Lovely stained glass window through to the lounge.
The kitchen is fitted with wooden wall and base units with display corner shelving and display cabinets. There are matching drawers fitted with work tops, fitted oven and hob and a stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Space for dish washer and fridge/freezer. Tiled walls and flooring. Worcester oil fired boiler.
SHOWER ROOM Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a walk in shower cubicle. Close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled walls.
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 3.4m x 3.02m A lovely dual aspect room with double glazed window to the front and side. Radiator and folding doors to:
ENSUITE BATHROOM Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted panelled bath with shower above. Close coupled WC and wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2 4.27m x 12 Large double glazed window to the front aspect with a curved design to give max light and to maximise the view. Two double glazed windows to either side giving views over countryside and towards Perranporth. Fitted cupboards with hanging space. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3 2.8m x 10 > 2.08m Velux sky light. Fitted cupboard and radiator.
EXTERIOR To the front of the property there is parking for 2-3 cars and from here, there are steps leading up to the main entrance. Raised flower and shrub borders and to the front of the lounge is a sun terrace. There are paved pathways to either side of the property giving access to the rear garden. There is a paved private sun terrace to the rear with steps leading up to a lawned garden. The garden is bordered at the rear by high shrubs and hedging and the rear lawn houses a timber garden shed.'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63593497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915023742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Perranporth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.