3 bedroom flat for saleNormansfield Court, 22 Langdon Park, Teddington, TW11
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious and bright reception room
- open plan modern fitted kitchen
- master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- two further double bedrooms
- shower room
- private terrace
- communal gardens concierge & gym
- designated parking space
An opportunity to acquire this fantastic three bedroom conversion apartment within the highly sought after Grade II listed Normansfield Court development. Located on the ground and lower ground floors, this apartment offers 1,237 sq. ft. of well proportioned living space and lovely views over landscaped communal gardens. The accommodation comprises a spacious and bright open plan living and dining room, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, a further double bedroom, bedroom three/study, shower room and a private patio. Additional benefits include an allocated off street parking space, communal gardens and gymnasium.
The property is extremely well located within easy reach of Hampton Wick High Street and the mainline station with a direct and regular service to London Waterloo. More comprehensive facilities are available in the nearby town centres of Kingston and Teddington. The area is renowned for being close to a delightful stretch of the river Thames and the nearby open spaces of Bushy Park and the grounds of Hampton Court Palace as well as within catchment of exceptional local schools.
The lease was granted in 2012 for a term of 155 years.
We have been advised by the sellers that the service and maintenance charges amount to approx. £3,943.00 per year and that the ground rent is £250 per year.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63598741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TED150015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.