2 bedroom apartment for saleCranmer Road, Hampton Hill, Hampton, TW12
- Double height entrance hallway
- dual aspect living and dining area
- luxurious fitted kitchen
- dual aspect master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- guest bedroom
- jack and jill shower room
- study area
- gated development
- private parking
- video entry system
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This well designed duplex apartment by award-winning architects was completed in 2010 and is situated in a gated development within Hampton Hill.
The space on the first floor features a large entrance hall with double height ceiling and oak wood flooring. Solid wood doors separate the hallway from the open plan living/dining offering a dual aspect with floor to ceiling windows, all adjacent to the fantastic contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work tops. There is also a guest bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite 'Jack and Jill' style tiled and mirrored shower room. The upper floor benefits from a spacious landing suitable for an office space and a fabulous master bedroom with wood flooring and fitted wardrobes as well as a luxurious full sized en-suite bathroom. Further benefits include underfloor heating throughout and an entry phone system.
Cranmer Road is one of Hampton Hill's most popular locations and is conveniently located for Hampton Hill High Street with its choice of restaurants, shops and cafes. The area offers many delightful green open spaces including Bushy Park while nearby recreational pursuits include the River Thames and Hampton Court Palace. Locally there are excellent transport links, with Fulwell Station offering direct access into London Waterloo. Nearby there are many highly regarded schools, both state and private.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63598765.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TED160234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.