5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTudor Road, Hampton, TW12
- Entrance hallway
- front and rear reception rooms
- spacious kitchen/breakfast and dining room
- utility room
- master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- four further double bedrooms
- family bathroom
- shower room
A very well presented semi-detached Victorian family home located in one of Hampton's most popular roads. Providing just over 2,000 sq. ft. of accommodation arranged over three floors and offering a number of original, period features, the ground floor consists of a two separate reception rooms, a study, modern kitchen/breakfast room, dining area, utility room and a downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom whilst the top floor provides a further two bedrooms and smart shower room. Throughout the house, there is excellent built in storage. To the rear of the property there is a secluded landscaped garden with a useful side passageway giving access to the front of the house.
Close to Hampton Village, Tudor Road is a residential road convenient for transport links and much sought after local schools.
Hampton Village and Hampton Hill provide comprehensive shopping while nearby recreational pursuits include Carlisle Park, Hampton Open Air swimming pool, Bushy Park, the River Thames, Hampton Court and horse racing at Kempton Park.
Hampton railway station is approximately 400 metres walk away and offers a direct service to London Waterloo.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63598810.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TED170140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.