4 bedroom detached house for saleTuffnells Way, Harpenden
- A four bedroom luxury detached house
- En suite to master bedroom
- Professionally designed kitchen featuring fully integrated appliances
- Pleasing community feel
- Contemporary specification
- Bi-folding doors leading to a substantial rear garden
- Easy access to M1 offering good links to London and the North
- Excellent selection of nearby independent and state schools
75% of plots now sold - don't miss out! A beautiful four bedroom detached family home, built and finished by Shanly Homes, overlooking the beautiful countryside.
In the new development of Westminster Fields located on the outskirts of Harpenden lies this beautiful four bedroom detached family home. Built and finished to an exceptional modern standard, the property offers a professionally designed kitchen featuring fully integrated appliances, en-suite bathroom to master bedroom, landscaped front and rear gardens plus driveway parking and a double garage. Transport links are not an issue with Harpenden train station just two miles away with a direct service into London St. Pancras and Luton Airport is just over six miles away. Harpenden also boasts an excellent selection of 'ofsted outstanding' independent and state schools. The countryside views are not to be missed out on so today to register your interest and avoid disappointment!
Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
First Floor Accommodation
The computer generated images, images, floor plan and room sizes shown are intended to be a guide to the appearance of the development. From time to time, it is necessary for the developer to make architectural changes, kitchen, landscaping and bathroom layouts may vary from those shown and features may change. The information contained in this sales literature does not constitute a contract or warranty and prospective purchasers are advised to check the latest plans and specification.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB102704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.