2 bedroom bungalow for saleAstley Close, Fairfield
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Large South Facing Corner Plot
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Bags & Bags of Natural Light
- Space for a Caravan or Motorhome
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
"BROWN PAPER PACKAGES TIED UP WITH STRING!"
Superb Bungalow with an Attractive Southerly Facing Garden. One Bedroom is Currently Used as a Dining Room But Can Be Adapted to Own Choice. Modern Kitchen, Bathroom and Combi Boiler. Parking, Garage and Sheds.
3.23m x 3.58m
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door to side aspect. Generous range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with complementary worktops which incorporate space for range cooker, splashback and overhead extractor hood, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and space for fridge freezer.
2.41m x 1.65m
Double glazed window to side aspect and chrome heated towel rail. Large walk in shower enclosure, vanity unit with cabinets and drawers and low level WC with hidden cistern.
3.28m x 3.02m
Double glazed cantilevered bay window to front aspect and single radiator.
Double length double width driveway with gates leading to a detached single garage with two adjoining timber sheds.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Entrance door to entrance vestibule with vestibule door leading to generous entrance hall.
4.7m x 4.45m
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, double glazed French doors to rear garden, French doors to dining room and wall mounted plasma style electric fire. Radiator.
Dining Room/Bedroom Two
4.1m x 3.05m
Double glazed cantilevered bay window to front aspect and radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63600532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.