3 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Grampound, TRURO, Cornwall
- One off new build completed in 2009
- Under floor heating throughout
- Off road parking
- Unique non-estate location
- 3 double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (Master en-suite)
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Enclosed gardens
- Walking distance to village amenities
- No onward chain
Tucked away at the head of a private, tranquil no-through road is this one off, individual and versatile 3 bedroomed, 3 bathroomed detached property finished to a high standard completed in 2009. Private driveway parking, lawned side and rear gardens.
Additional features include; High quality sash double glazing, open fireplace, solid wood kitchen worktops, underfloor heating to both ground and first floors and a private water supply via a bore hole.
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Grampound is a thriving community part way between the Cathedral city of Truro and the market town of St Austell. Everyday facilities include a general store and post office, public house, primary school, doctor's surgery, community village hall and Chinese restaurant. A regular bus service connects both Truro and St Austell where there is a wider range of shopping, business and educational facilities. Local secondary schools include The Roseland at Tregony and Brannel at St Stephen. Mainline railway stations can be found at Truro and St Austell.
The city of Truro is the retail and commercial centre of Cornwall, with the famous Cathedral lying at its heart. The city offers a unique mix of independent shops and multiples as well as an excellent collection of art galleries, bars, restaurants, night clubs, cinema, The Hall for Cornwall and the Royal Cornwall Museum. The city is steeped in history and features many wonderful Georgian terraced streets which are rivalled only in the west by Bath. There are also a number of fine municipal gardens including Boscawen Park and Victoria Gardens, which have in the past won many awards in the Britain In Bloom competition. The city also lies at the centre of the Cornish transport network and has a mainline station to London Paddington.
Accommodation comprises; Living room, kitchen dining room with French doors, bedroom 3/study with en-suite shower room. First floor serves two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with the very generous 18ft master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room.
Property ref: 121_2555_4545642
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63611227.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4545642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.